Description and Email text editors: Inserted Images
- There isn’t a limit for the height of images inserted into the text editor.
- Ideal max width of images is 700px
- Maximum width is 700px and maximum height of 250px
- Ideal logo sizing is optimized 250px X 250px
- Logos smaller than 200px X 200px may not print on nametags.
Header and Footer: Email images
- Maximum width is 800px and maximum height is 400px
1. Why is there a broken image when trying to upload a new image?
A broken image (a blue box with a question mark in the middle) displays when the image breaks upon upload. This can happen if the image is too large (see specs above) or if there are spaces in the document file name. Only jpeg and png files are accepted, so it's best to make sure the file is saved correctly.
2. Can I upload a .pdf to my email or form?
Attend does not support attaching .pdf documents to emails or forms. We recommend hosting the .pdf on your organization's web page and then linking to it.