Before you can get up and running with the Attend Salesforce Integration, you need to create a Salesforce Connected App. This can be done in Salesforce by following these steps.
- Log into Salesforce, click “Setup” in the upper right, and click “Create” on the left navigation.
- Select “Apps” from the drop down.
(If this doesn’t appear, you will need to request permission from your Salesforce administrator.)
- Create a new Connected App by scrolling down the page, finding Connected Apps, and clicking the “New” button. (If this section isn't visible, you will need to request permission from your Salesforce Administrator.)
- Make sure the following settings are defined in Salesforce to enable your new app.
- Connected App Name: Attend Inc
- API Name: Attend_Inc
- Contact Email: Your email
- Enable OAuth Settings: Checked
- Callback URL: https://cluster1.attend.com/auth/salesforce/callback
- Selected OAuth Scopes:
- Access and manage your data (api)
- Access custom permissions (custom_permissions)
- Access your basic information (id, profile, email, address, phone)
- Full access (full)
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- Provide access to your data via the Web (web)
Up next, Connecting to Salesforce via Attend!