The instructions below outline the steps that should be taken in order to properly install the Windows App onto your Windows device for the first time (for a list of devices we support, please see this article).
NOTE: You must have administrator privileges in order to install the dependencies required by the Attend Windows App. This includes the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB.
- You can access the "setup.exe" installation file at the following url under the "Windows" header: https://account.attend.com/#/dashboard/downloads
- Once the file has been downloaded, double click the "setup.exe" file to begin the installation process.
- You will receive a prompt (below) to install SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB. You must click "Accept" in order to continue with the installation.
- Once you've accepted the terms of the SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB License Agreement, you will see the progress of installation as shown below.
- Following the completion of this installation, you will receive another prompt to install the Attend application. Click "Install" to proceed.
- You will receive a similar progress window showing you the status of the Attend Windows App installation.
- Once the installation has completed, the Attend Windows App will automatically start up.